PROPHETIC FOCUS FOR FEBRUARY 2019
Dominion greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
I believe that we have all had specific encounters with God as individuals through the recently concluded annual 21-day Prayer and Fasting and because whatever the Lord does shall be forever, I pray that everyone’s experience shall be a spiritual asset for life. Amen.
What then is the Holy Ghost saying for the Month of February 2019?
As we are all aware, our dominion in the Kingdom is rooted in the Word (Deuteronomy 28:11, Hebrews 1:3)
But what is in the Word that engenders Dominion?
- The nature of God, which establishes His dominion (John 1:1-3, 2 Peter 1:4, Daniel 4:34-35)
- The power of God by which He rules for ever (Romans 1:16, Psalm 66:7, Hebrews 1:3)
- The light that shatters every power of darkness (John 1:1-3, Psalm 119:130, Isaiah 60:1-3)
- The fire of God, that keeps all evil beasts away from our territories (Jeremiah 23:29, Ezekiel 34:25)
- The rock of offence that makes us unstoppable, irresistible, and ever in command (1 Peter 2:4-8, Luke 20:11-18)
- The creative power of God that positions us above all life’s situations and circumstances (Genesis 1:1-3, 31, John 9:1-8, Malachi 3:6)
- The breakthrough power of God which manifests in the life of everyone serving God and the interest of His kingdom faithfully and fruitfully (Luke 5:1-8, Job 36:11, Exodus 23:25-26)
.. .and many more…
What must I do to walk in Dominion?
- Be committed to a lifestyle of prayer and fasting for empowerment (Isaiah 58:6-14, Matthew 11:19-21, Psalm 110:1-3)
- Be committed to walking in the light of His Word (John 8:12, John 12:35, John 1:1-5, Isaiah 60:1-3)
- Be committed to imbibing more of the divine nature through the Word (John 6:63, 2 Peter 1:4, Psalm 45:3-5, 1 Corinthians 2:9-10)
- Be committed to walking by Faith (2 Corinthians 5:7, Hebrews 11:1-3, Hebrews 11:33-34, Daniel 6:23, Mark 9:23)
- Be committed to walking in the Covenant of Scriptures (Psalm 89:34, Jeremiah 33:20-21, Isaiah 14:24-27, Hebrews 6:16-18)
- Be committed to serving God and the interest of His Kingdom as a lifestyle (Luke 19:11-19, Matthew 24:45-47)
- Be committed to giving God all the glory for every new level attained (Jeremiah 13:15-17, Malachi 2:1-3, Acts 12:21-23, Daniel 4:28-33)
Remember, doing what the Word says to do, believing, is what empowers believers to walk in dominion (Deuteronomy 28:1-13)
It is not the Word we know that changes our story, but what we do with what we know (Matthew 7:24-25)
Walking in dominion is simply walking in the truth of scriptures, believing and proving that we do (Romans 4:16-18, James 2:18)
Therefore, the prophetic focus for the month of February 2019 is:
Dominion is My Birthright – Revelation 5:9-10
Recommended books of the month authored by me include:
- The Turnaround Power of the Word
- The Force of Freedom
- Walking in Dominion
- Satan Get Lost
- Born to Win
- Fulfilling your Days
Remain ever blessed. Jesus is Lord!
Bishop David O. Oyedepo
Winners’ Chapel International, Inc
Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland, Ota-Lagos