WALKING IN FINANCIAL DOMINION- PART ONE Pst Isaec Folaji
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth- Genesis 1:26.
From the above scripture, it is clear that as God's children, we are entities of Dominion and everything including money is ordained to be subject to us. The issue of money is a very crucial part of life. Lack, begging, indebtedness and the like, are not the will of God because it is an embarrassment to God for His children to beg,.
Can you imagine what a world without kidnappers, armed robbers or prostitutes would be like? It is important to know that over ninety percent of crime is money-related and it is an issue that will continue to plague the world, as the financial system crashes. Nations are going bankrupt; many seemingly strong nations are indebted to the teeth; the economic theories of man are failing and only those who serve God and the interest of His kingdom will increase in financial prosperity because that is His plan.
Finance is a subject that believers need to master because if you are economically down, people will rule over you. You live where you hate to live, you eat what you do not like to eat, you wear clothes you do not want to wear and send your children to schools you do not want. God said He created you to dominate, that is, to have it the way you desire. That is the will of God for His children who will follow His word carefully. Poverty and wealth is a choice. If you choose prosperity and subscribe to the demands; the difference will be clear. When you understand kingdom dynamics about financial dominion, the difference between you and the world will be clear.
The subject of money begins from the mind, where the foundation for poverty is and that is why we must first understand that the will of God is financial dominion and abundance for His children (2nd Corinthians 8:9) God is not interested in what you have, He rather wants to give you what He has. But you see, the purpose of kingdom enrichment is for us to be a blessing, that mentality must be rooted and established in our minds. Whatever cannot take place in your mind cannot take place in your life for as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.
However, if you are not ready to be a blessing, forget about financial dominion. If your thoughts are centred around just receiving or becoming a financial parasite on others, then financial dominion is not for you. There must be a reconstruction of our mental faculty.
Why does God bless His children?
- Have a blessing mentality : The ultimate aim of God’s blessing in your life is for you to be a blessing; not to be a consumer or to lavish it on yourself. God wants to prosper His children to further His agenda on earth and the principle of being a blessing transcends every aspect of life. Are you willing to be a blessing to the kingdom of God, to the poor and to humanity? If yes, you are ready. It begins from the mind and affects the totality of your existence; your conduct, behavior and speech.
Paraphrasing Genesis 12:1-3, God said to Abraham, I want to change your story: Get out of your father’s house! For a married man at seventy-five to still live in his father’s house, is an epitome of lack and want. He said, come out of that place, I want to change your story., bless you and make your name great...and you shall be a blessing. It truly starts from "being a blessing" because whatever we have will vanish, if it is not being used in that regard.
Again we must understand that if money is a medium of exchange of values, we must provide more value to make more money. To add value means to be a blessing, a contributor, a solution provider, a problem solver.
- A grateful heart platform: Your heart must be full of gratitude to God if you want to be a candidate for financial fortune. In John 6:6-11, we find the story of how Jesus was confronted with apparent lack, needing to satisfy over five thousand mouths with five loaves of bread and two fishes. Even if it was an impossible situation to His disciples, Jesus knew the supernatural platform for turning small to big - thanksgiving. He gave thanks and five loaves plus two fishes supernaturally multiplied to feed the multitude, with twelve baskets of leftover. Lack is converted to plenty, when you are grateful. . Thank God for that house even if you desire a better one. Be grateful over that situation and there will be supernatural multiplication. Only a joyful heart can see harvest; our hearts must be joyful in church and at all times. We know that we must give, but for your seed to produce any harvest, the heart must be grateful. In Psalm 67: 3-7, the Bible teaches us to expect a bountiful increase, after we have praised and given quality thanks to the Almighty.
Gratitude is a spiritual irrigation system that turns dryness to harvest. So if do not see surplus in any area of your life, check your gratitude level (Joel 1:12).
Jeremiah 13:15-16 says, "Hear ye, and give ear; be not proud: for the LORD hath spoken. Give glory to the LORD your God, before he cause darkness, and before your feet stumble upon the dark mountains, and, while ye look for light, he turn it into the shadow of death, and make it gross darkness.
Avoid pride; do not think your expertise, skill, connection or hard work brought your success. You must acknowledge God as the giver, and intentionally and deliberately thank Him for it.
Amazing Testimonies of our Commission
- Thanksgiving preserves the great, marvelous and wonderful increases and miracles which we have seen.
- Impossible situations have been turned around and we have heard numerous striking testimonies of the dead coming back to life.
- The terminally ill receiving healing and the barren becoming joyful mothers and many more. God treats you like a criminal if you fail to give thanks (Malachi 2:2). That means you are a thief, who steals his glory, and he will react vehemently against you. He said ye that forget God I will tear you into pieces (Psalm 50:22). If you forget God by not acknowledging His deeds, He will utterly forget you. Every time God does mighty things for you, He is waiting at the other end for your
Why Are We Thanking God as a Commission?
We are thanking Him for so many things including,
Thirty seven years of
- Peace and advancement.
- Massive salvation of souls.
- Supernal turnaround of the stories of men .
- Liberating men from all operations of the devil .
In conclusion, in order to enjoy blessings from God you must belong to His family. You cannot partake of the inheritance of a family you don't belong to. You must be born again and accept Jesus into your life. With that, the blessing of God upon the Commission will flow to you and you will live a crisis and begging free life, a life of dominion in Christ.
Remain Ever Blessed !!! Jesus Is Lord !!!
- All through the month of May God will give you a reason to rejoice.
- Whatever has made anyone to weep in private, God will turn them to issues of public celebration.
- The mighty God who has been doing mighty things in this Commission in the last thirty-seven years will show Himself mighty in your life.
- As we get to the end of this forty days post-resurrection season, the remaining days shall be your days of testimonies.
- Whatever could not keep Jesus in the grave will not keep your testimony from manifesting.
- The liberation mandate that has delivered in increasing dimension in the past thirty-seven years will finally announce you this month , in the name of Jesus.
- The God who has catapulted this Commission to global limelight will catapult your the destiny .
- Whatever has been difficult for you, becomes very easy in the name of Jesus.
- Like Isaac, you will emerge greater than a nation.