UNVEILING THE BREAKTHROUGH POWER OF KINGDOM STEWARDSHIP – PART 2
“For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ “- Romans 5:17.
The end-time church is a reigning church because Christ died so we can reign in life and we are not supposed to wait till we get to heaven. The scriptures make us understand that though death dominated by man’s offence, Jesus terminated its rulership so that those who have received the abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness obtained by Christ will rule in life. The Kingdom of God is a Kingdom of kings, not peasants. The Bible says our God is the King of kings and the Lord of lords, therefore the church is the body of kings, a collection of lords, masters and heads (Deuteronomy 28:13).
The church is the head without which there cannot be life in this world. We are the light of the world; the light of life, the world will be in darkness without us.
It is a collection of CEOs, employers of labour, captains of industries, pacesetters, pathfinders and trailblazers in various endeavours. The church is ordained to be a collection of creditors not debtors …you shall lend to nations, you shall not borrow. Remember, the church is not the building but the people.
As a result of the above, the church should take the lead, rather than being dragged about by governments and economies.
Being redeemed for exploit is to be redeemed for supernatural and noiseless breakthroughs and accomplishments. Things are not made possible by the hand of man or by his age, but by connectivity to God because greatness is elusive without the word of God.
However, our God is a covenant keeper and though He has ordained a place for every member of the church at the top, the question is, are we ready to do what it takes to attain that height – kingdom stewardship.
Dedication to kingdom stewardship is what makes a man arrive at the highest level in life – that is the major factor. There is place for competence, capacity building, education and skill but, when you take out the God factor you remain on the floor because according to scriptures, this is the Lord’s doing and it is marvelous in our eyes (Psalm 118:23). Therefore, if any aspect of our lives must command exploit, God must be involved as the race is not to the swift nor the battle, to the strong.
If God is the one backing and leading you, forget about your qualification. How much qualification did Joseph have? He was the most unqualified person, but the hand of God made a great difference in his life.
Also Abraham's qualification for greatness was serving God. He became such a business mogul that he had an army which could overrun another nation. Daniel 11:32 says those that know their God shall be strong and shall do exploits, especially those who know what He requires of them.
However, it is not enough to serve God, we must serve Him according to His terms, and one of those terms is love (1Cor. 13 :2-3).
How do I know I am serving God in love?
You are in love with God when the things that touch and move God, touch and move you. When you are in love with someone you will avoid things that hurt that person. People say love is blind because you never see errors in the one you love and everything about your lover is correct.. Love covers a multitude of mistakes.
If you are truly in love with God you will neither see one shortcoming about Him nor point accusing fingers at Him. There are people who, though they serve, have a list of accusations against God.
Also, those who love God do not keep quiet while He is being insulted. Your God is your faith and your faith is your life. Therefore, anyone who is against your faith, is against your life.
So nothing should separate us from the love of God because it is a critical factor for success, every other thing is secondary.
Jesus highlighted the importance of loving God when He made it very clear that that is the greatest commandment. It also makes us one with God (Colossians 3:14), and makes everything work in our favour (Romans 8:28).
Just like Joseph in Genesis 39:9, love for God makes us view every sin as a crime against Him.
What does it takes to possess your possession?
Apart from loving God, we also need the following, to truly possess our possessions:
- New birth: No one can sincerely love God without being born again. You become an heir of God when you get born again and everything that belongs to Him becomes available to you (James 1:17). It is your heritage, and the plan of God for you to be successful. Success is your heritage, not your ambition but, you must be born again. (1 Corinthians 3:21-22)
- Knowledge: You need knowledge to possess your possession. According to 2nd Peter 1:3, God has made provisions for all things pertaining to life and Godliness but those things can only be channeled to us through knowledge. When you are ignorant the enemy robs you. Acts 20:32 says, "I commend you to God and to the word of His Grace which is able to build you up and to give you an inheritance... of success, prosperity, divine health, being on top. We must always pay the price to get knowledge.
- Total Obedience: We must do what God says sufficiently to qualify for what belongs to us. It is not enough to do what God wants us to do, we must do it enough. In Galatians 6:8 the Bible admonishes us not to be weary in well-doing. Verse nine says we shall reap bountifully, if we stay the course.
In Leviticus 19:23-25, God gave an illustration of how to continue in service unto the point if reward. Serve God according to His terms, serve God sufficiently and adequately and when your cloud is full, your rain will fall (Ecclesiastes 11:3).
- Strength: You need strength to dislodge the enemy and claim what belongs to you. Proverbs 24:10 says if you faint in battle, your strength is small. In other words we need greater strength than what the enemy possesses.
- Irrespective of what is happening to the world’s economy, poverty will be far from your habitation !
- By the hand of God you shall be listed among the rising stars !
- Every form of frustration is finally over in your life.
- From henceforth, begin to enjoy every good things of life !
- You are liberated from every form of oppression !
- Begin to possess every of your blessings in Redemption !