ON THE WAY TO OUR PROMISE LAND Part 3
“For the Lord thy God bringeth thee into a good land; a land of brooks of water , of fountains and depths that spring out of valleys and hills……….a land wherein thou shalt eat bread without scarceness……..then thou shall bless the Lord thy God for the good land which He hath given thee- Deuteronomy 8:7-10”
According to scriptures, Wisdom is what sets the limit to your rise in life. When you operate in God’s wisdom, it must of necessity set you on high, above all the elemental forces of life. (Genesis 50:24, Deuteronomy 8:7-9, Deuteronomy 6:23).
God cannot lie, if He said He has ordained a good land for you then that good land is available. What you are going through now notwithstanding, God will bring you to a place of abundance where His glory will manifest in your life.
It is important to know that when God comes down on a visit, it is a revival. Revival is the arrival of God in the midst of His people. However, wisdom - being sensitive to the move of God and His timing - is required to maximize the benefits of a revival (Luke 19:44). If you do not know the time of your visitation you may end up in devastation.
We must be spiritually awake not to miss out on the revival of this season. When you sleep in your time of God’s visitation, your potential sleeps but, when you are spiritually awake, all that God has deposited in you come alive. We are in a revival in this Commission and we must move with the things of God, not minding our titles. Titles may tie us down if we fail to move in the things of the kingdom of God. We are on a journey to our promise land and for us to get there, we must leave where we are now. God can only lead you when you are on the go for Him.(Ephesians 5:4)
WHAT IS A REVIVAL?
- A revival is a move of God that rescues God’s people from age long bondages culminating in their supernatural change of story. (Habakkuk 3:2 – 6, 17 – 19, Psalm 44:1-3).
- Revival is the move of God that drafts multitudes into the kingdom thereby turning our churches into cities without walls (Isaiah 2: 2-3, Acts 13:44, Zechariah 2:4).
- It is a move of the Spirit of God that baptizes the believer with the Spirit of the fear of the Lord that empowers us to live a sanctified life (Romans 6: 4-6, 1Thessalonian 2:10).
PROOFS OF A REVIVAL
- When one begins to take pleasure in the things of the kingdom, as a way of life (Haggai 1:14).
- Also in a revival, you experience the supernatural acts of God in your life- (Mark 16:15-20)
- By redemption, you are born a sign and a wonder. Signs and wonders do not just happen, they are made to happen. Miracle, Signs and wonders happen to, and by those on the go for Jesus.
WHAT IS IN THE REVIVAL FOR YOU
1. Everlasting Mountains Are Cleared: Habakkuk 3,6,17-19.
- Divine Protection : As you flow with the cloud of God's glory, His hedge of protection surrounds you. According to scriptures, as the cloud moved the entire Israel moved and whosoever refused to move was at the mercy of the wild beast of the forest. God's glory was in the cloud and nobody could molest them because of divine presence (Deuteronomy 8:1-3, Hebrews 8:6, Luke 10:19)
- Divine Favour: ...Psalm 102:13-15.
4.Every revival engenders the Rise of Giants:
How to Maximize the Blessedness of Revival.
- You must clean up and continue to do so because that is the way to retain God's presence. Embrace holiness as a lifestyle. You have the capacity to live a righteous life because you have been washed and sanctified.(1 Corinthians 6:9-11, Psalm 15:1-3).
- Continue to reach out to the lost. God’s will is that all men be saved and come to full discipleship. Continue to pray for the advancement of the kingdom of God, that way, you keep Him permanently on your side.(Luke 14:21-23.)
COVENANT OF EXEMPTION
Divine presence is the ultimate guarantee for your divine exemption- Psalms 125:2-3 .
How to enjoy divine exemption?
1) You must be born again:Salvation ushers you to the secret place of the most high where no devil is able to access your life. The military nor the Police cannot guarantee you that kind of security. In Psalm 91:1, the Bible says, “He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty…”, and how do I get there? Its through Salvation. Colossians 3:3 states that when you are born again, your life is hid in Christ and for anyone to touch you, they must touch God first.That is the extent to which you are protected.(Psalm 34:7, Colossians 3:3, Psalm 91:1)
2) Through kingdom stewardship:Servants of God enjoy divine security like Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego. The fire could not consume them neither could the lion devour Daniel - a servant of God. The plagues of Egypt could not consume the Israelites because they were servants of God . Being a servant of God makes you enjoy divine protection and exemption from the wickedness of the wicked.
Anointing exempts from evil
When the servant of God anointed David with oil, the spirit of God came upon him from that day, and nobody could hurt him. All through David's years of fighting, not one arrow nor sword touched his body. Why? Because he was anointed with oil. The anointing of the Holy Ghost protects regardless of what anyone holds against you. If God is for you, nothing can succeed against you. -1 Samuel 16:13.
- Receive grace to live a life of righteousness, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree, any arrow fired against you, returns to the sender, in the name of Jesus
- Whatever has been holding you hostage shall be destroyed, in the name of Jesus Christ
- No acts of wickedness will prevail against you, in Jesus' name
- Your season of lifting has come. The God that lifted this Commission shall lift you up, in Jesus Name.
- As you engage in soul wining endeavours, you will change levels dramatically, in Jesus' name
- From henceforth, the people that used to look down on you will be forced to look up at you.
- From now on, every everlasting mountain is cleared away
- Whatever has defied solution in your life is uprooted in Jesus Name.