ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 20 – 01 -2019
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 20 - 01 -2019
1. The Ongoing 21 Days of Prayer & Fasting for the year concludes next Sunday 27th of January, 2019.
(1b) Consequently, we shall be meeting daily, Monday to Thursday by 5pm to break with Communion
(1c) There will be a Special Prayer Meeting on the Sundays of the 21 Days Prayer/Fasting at 5pm during which we shall be breaking our fast with communion.
We are all expected to maximize this season both in prayers and outbreak of revelation in the word. Remember, Fasting without praying is a form of religious hunger strike and doing without the word while fasting is mere punishment.
2. The Third (3rd ) & final One Night with the King in this ongoing prayer and fasting comes up next Friday, 25th January 2019.The King of Glory has sent for us as individuals for a supernatural change of position after the order of Joseph, It shall feature the ministration of the Blood of Sprinkling. Time. 11:00pm
3. COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER continues Tomorrow at 6am.
4. SHILOH 2018 MESSAGES: All Shiloh 2018 Messages are available on MP3 and DVD Formats. Please pick your copies from the Dominion Bookshop
5. I Have Dominion Stickers are now available. Please visit the Dominion Bookshop for your copy or check with the ushers at the end of the service
6. The Youth Alive Prayer Congress holds today immediately after the 3rd Service at the Auditorium. All Youths are encouraged to be in attendance.
7. Copies of our weekly bulletin “Signs and Wonders Today” are available with the ushers and at the Media and IT stand. Buy for yourself and for your friends as a tool for evangelism.
8. There will be only three Services next Sunday 27th 2019.Thereafter we shall resume fully into our 4 services beginning from February 3rd 2019. Service schedules are 6:30am, 8:15am and 10:00am
9. GOOD NEWS! Next Sunday the 27th of January 2019 shall be our Special Impartation Service. Come expecting definite encounters with God via His word and Praise. Invite your friends, neighbours and colleagues for an unforgettable encounter in the Presence of God. come along with White Handkerchief that will return with each one as a Prophetic Mantles.
10. GOOD NEWS!!! As part of the demand for maximizing the blessedness of fasting, we shall be taking special humanitarian seeds next Sunday, 27thJanuary 2019 to cater for the needs of people in various Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) camps across the Nation. Items such as food, clothes, shoes, blankets, sanitary kits, etc shall be brought to Church. Each of us bringing cloths and foot wares should please note that items should be clearly marked, either for adult, male and female, children, male and female. Also note that food and other related items shall be received in monetary term, while we clearly mark offering envelope, ‘humanitarian seed’ and cheques addressed to, ‘Faith Tabernacle – Humanitarian.’ This is for logistic reason, where major suppliers shall be made to supply at the various camps.
While the Church has been involved in sending relief materials to these camps at various time, it is our covenant responsibility as individuals to get involved. By this act of obedience, our dominion in life shall be established, both as a Church and as individuals(Psa. 41:1-3/ Job. 29:4-17)
As at today, there are over 680,000 Nigerians that are internally displaced. While our Church, the government and various NGOs are helping out, it is also our covenant responsibility as believers to get involved in alleviating the sufferings of these individuals. May the Lord grant us lasting peace in our nation. Amen.