ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 13 - 01 -2019
The Ongoing 21 Days of Prayer & Fasting for the year continues until Sunday 27th of January, 2019.Consequently, we shall be meeting daily, Monday to Thursday by 5pm to break with Communion
(1b). Midday Prayers also continues at 11:45am-12:45pm throughout the Fasting Period, Monday to Friday. While On Saturday we shall break the Fast at our Various Home Cells.
(1c). There will be a Special Prayer Meeting on the Sundays of the 21 Days Prayer/Fasting at 5pm during which we shall be breaking our fast with communion. Special Feature in this meeting will be Holy Ghost Baptism for anyone that is not baptized yet in the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
(1d). we are all expected to maximize this season both in prayers and outbreak of revelation in the word. Remember, Fasting without praying is a form of religious hunger strike and doing without the word while fasting is mere punishment.
- GOODNEWS! The second One Night with the King in this ongoing prayer and fasting comes up next Friday, 18th January 2019.The King of Glory has sent for us as individuals for a supernatural change of position after the order of Joseph, It shall feature the ministration of the Anointing Oil. Time. 11:00pm (Nigerian time)
Every satanic siege that may still be hanging around anyone’s life shall be destroyed (Is. 10:27). It shall also be our anointing for enthronement and Nations shall be subdued under our feet in all fields of endeavour(Is. 45:1-3).
Come along with your bottle of anointing oil.”
- COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER continues Tomorrow Monday 14th January 2019 to Friday 18thJanuary 2019 at 6am.
- BELIEVERS‘ FOUNDATION/MEMBERSHIP CLASS with water Baptism for all our new converts and first time worshippers takes place after every of our Three Services on Sundays at the Overflow. All who are yet to be baptized in water by immersion after new birth are expected to go to the baptistery at the car park behind the overflow after the service. Change of clothing will be provided.
- SHILOH 2018 MESSAGES: All Shiloh 2018 Messages are available on MP3 and DVD Formats. Please pick your copies from the Dominion Bookshop
- I Have Dominion Stickers are now available. Please visit the Dominion Bookshop for your copy or check with the ushers at the end of the service
- The Youth Alive Prayer Congress holds today immediately after the 3rd Service at the Auditorium. All Youths are encouraged to be in attendance.
- Copies of our weekly bulletin “Signs and Wonders Today” are available with the ushers and at the Media and IT stand. Buy for yourself and for your friends as a tool for evangelism.
- There is “Pidgin English” translation of all our Services every Sunday and Midweek Services at the Overflow i.e. the Hall opposite the Grace Entrance. Members should help take their converts and Invitees in this category to the pidgin class.
- If you are using a check for your financial obligations please indicate your name and phone number at the back of the check.
- Please be reminded that no one is expected to drop offerings on the altar. There is a box at the foot of the staircase in the Admin Block for that purpose.
- There will be only three Services on Sundays ie The Remaining Sundays in January 2019. Thereafter we shall resume fully into our 4 services beginning from February 3rd Service schedules are 6:30am, 8:15am and 10:00am
- GOOD NEWS!!!Next Sunday the 20th of January 2019 shall be our “Enough is Enough” Come expecting definite encounters with God via His word and Praise. Invite your friends, neighbours and colleagues for an unforgettable encounter in the Presence of God. Service schedules are as displayed on the screen.