ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 23 - 12 -2018
- IMPORTANT DATES TO MARK ON OUR CALENDAR:
- 2019 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting – This shall come up from Monday 7th January to Sunday 27th January, 2019.
- Cross Over Service. This shall come up on Monday, 31st December part of which shall be transmitted from Canaanland for prophetic blessing into the new year from God’s servant, the Apostle over this Commission, Bishop David Oyedepo. 10:00pm (Nigerian time).Ensue you attend with your family, friends and loved once.
- COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER continues Tomorrow Monday 24th to Friday 28th at 6am and on Saturday at 7.30am.
- GOODNEWS: Youth Alive Fellowship Dline Presents “JESUS JEAN CARNIVAL 2018“ The venue is at PORT HARCOURT CLUB and the Date is on Wednesday 26th December 2018 by 10:00am Prompt.
- Midweek Communion Service. In view of this Christmas service, there shall be no Midweek Communion service.
- BELIEVERS‘ FOUNDATION/MEMBERSHIP CLASS with water Baptism for all our new converts and first time worshippers takes place after every of our Three Services on Sundays at the Overflow. All who are yet to be baptized in water by immersion after new birth are expected to go to the baptistery at the car park behind the overflow after the service. Change of clothing will be provided.
- Copies of our weekly bulletin “Signs and Wonders Today” are available with the ushers and at the Media and IT stand. Buy for yourself and for your friends as a tool for evangelism.
- There is “Pidgin English” translation of all our Services every Sunday and Midweek Services at the Overflow i.e. the Hall opposite the Grace Entrance. Members should help take their converts and Invitees in this category to the pidgin class.
- There will be only three Services on Sundays till the end of January 2019.
Service schedules are 1st Service 6:30am, 2nd Service 8:15am and 3rd Service 10:00am
- GOOD NEWS!!!Next Sunday the 30th of December, 2018 shall be our Yearly End of Year Special Thanksgiving Come expecting definite encounters with God via His word. Invite your friends, neighbours and colleagues for an unforgettable encounter in the Presence of God. Service schedules are as displayed on the screen.