ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 18 - 11 -2018
- Shiloh 2018!“DOMINION“ count down to Shiloh! Shiloh the annual convocation of the Winners familyworldwide, is only 16 days away! Date: December 4 – 9, 2018. We must all continue to prepare spiritually, by engaging the Shiloh Intercessory Prayer Guidelines looking forward to diverse life changing encounters with God in this prophetic convocation. We must begin to pray for all our new converts and new members of the year and all our invitees for life time encounters at Shiloh 2018. Every Winner should prepare not to miss the wonders that await us at Shiloh 2018, as God confers dominion upon every participant.
- In furtherance to our preparation for this Shiloh 2018 prophetic convocation, a daily congregational special Shiloh Hour of Prayer shall be held for the next two weeks beginning from Monday, 19th of November. Time: 5:00 – 6:00pm (Monday – Friday)
- In view of this, the Shiloh Committee/Deacons Board requests intending Campers and Vendors to register with them from between 0900am and 1230pm Monday to Saturday at the Conference Room.
- COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYERcontinues from Monday to Friday at 6amand on Saturday at 7.30am.
- BELIEVERS‘ FOUNDATION/MEMBERSHIP CLASS with water Baptism for all our new converts and first time worshippers takes place after every of our Four Services on Sundays at the Overflow. All who are yet to be baptized in water by immersion after new birth are expected to go to the baptistery at the car park behind the overflow after the service. Change of clothing will be provided.
- MIDWEEK COMMUNION SERVICE: There shall be Midweek Communion Service this Wednesday 21stNovember, 2018. As our custom is, we shall be waiting on the Lord in prayer and fasting and will break in the church with the Holy Communion. Time: 5:00p.m. Invite your friends, neighbours, colleagues, e.t.c. to come and be blessed.
The Midweek Communion service holds here in the church and shall be broadcast to the Four FELLOWSHIP CENTRES
- Copies of our weekly bulletin “Signs and Wonders Today” are available with the ushers and at the Media and IT stand. Buy for yourself and for your friends as a tool for evangelism.
- There is “Pidgin English” translation of all our Services every Sunday and Midweek Services at the Overflow i.e. the Hall opposite the Grace Entrance. Members should help take their converts and Invitees in this category to the pidgin class.
- Elderly and Widows Gifts Distribution. All heavy material gifts for distribution to the Elderly and Widows today should be taken to the overflow and handed over only to the Distribution Committee Members wearing bold Distribution Committee Tags.
- Youth Alive Fellowship Rivers presents “Feast Of Eagles” an event to celebrate God’s faithfulness towards the success of all youth programs since the year began. Date: 24th November 2018. Venue: Polo Club GRA. Time: 10am. Dress code: Jeans & T-shirt. Side attractions: special ministration, drama, comedy, award to youth friendly pastors, youth ambassador, outstanding youth coordinators and many more. Come with your dancing shoes.
- Good News!Praise Explosion 2018 with the theme: Exalt Him, comes up today, Sunday 18th, 2018. Time: 4pm.
- The Sanctuary Unitand the Elders and Senior Citizens week comes up from 19th – 25th
- The Harvester Squad week comes up from 22nd - 25th November,
- Special Healing Service! There will be a Special Miracle Healing Service every Wednesday of this Month. Time: 10-11:30am
- GOOD NEWS!!!Next Sunday the 25th ofNovember 2018 shall be our End of Month Thanksgiving/Children Dedication It shall also double as Hosanna Service. Come expecting definite encounters with God via His word and Praise.Invite your friends, neighbours and colleagues for an unforgettable encounter in the Presence of God. Service schedules are as displayed on the screen.